How about those Butler Bulldogs? Quite the team right?
Well, we have some great news to share from BTNA…we will once again be partnering with Butler University to offer a reduced admission price for BTNA supporters at a Men’s and Women’s Basketball game in February! Get your Butler blue ready and order your tickets NOW!
- Friday, February 22nd, 2013 @ 7:00pm (Men’s Basketball vs. St. Louis)
- Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 @ 2:00pm (Women’s Basketball vs. Richmond)
Please make checks payable to BTNA and mail to PO Box 88234, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
CLICK HERE for the form.
**The reduced ticket prices are only available to current BTNA supporters. If you are not already a supporter and would like to donate please see the information below. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Butler Tarkington Neighborhood Association
Strong neighborhood associations need strong involvement from neighbors. In order to continue our community outreach and involvement, we need to continue to grow our supporters!
Neighbors are encouraged to contribute to the Butler Tarkington Neighborhood Association through volunteering efforts and through tax-deductible financial contributions.
Contributions (Suggested Ranges) are as follows:
- Individual ($10.00-$29.00)
- Family ($20.00-$29.00)
- Contributing ($30.00-$49.00)
- Supporting ($50.00-$99.00)
- Sustaining I ($100.00-$249.00)
- Sustaining II ($250.00 and above)
Neighborhood Businesses, Churches, and Institutions are also encouraged to support the BTN with a contribution of:
- Member ($35.00-$49.00)
- Contributing ($50.00-$99.00)
- Supporting ($100.00-$149.00)
- Sustaining I ($150.00-$299.00)
- Sustaining II ($300.00 and above)
Please make all checks payable to Butler Tarkington Neighborhood Association at P.O. Box 88234, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Butler Tarkington Neighborhood Association is a 501 (c) 3 organization. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution.